Follow the steps below to sign up for a trial of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Go to the Dynamics 365 trial sign-up page.
- On the Dynamics CRM trial sign-up page, select the country where you reside, and enter your contact information and language. Select an organization size, such as “25-49 people”. Click Just one more step.
- Create your user ID: Enter a username and password that you will use to sign into the new Dynamics CRM Online trial once it has been set up (Write these down for reference later. Your username will be in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org). Click Create my account.
- Microsoft will want to send you a verification code. Enter a valid mobile phone number and click Text me:
- You will receive a text message from Microsoft. Enter the verification code and click Next:
- The trial page will begin to process your request. When it completes, click Set up:
- On The following page, be sure to check None of these. Don’t customize my trial, then click Complete Setup.
- When you click the link, you will be taken to your new CRM Online trial, which will have some sample data already installed. You should see the the navigation options at the top that let you access all the areas of CRM, including Sales, Marketing, Service, Settings and the Help area: